Targets for the Athena Dissemination Year
(October 1, 2002- October 1, 2003)
1. TO TAKE STOCK of the present state of products of ATHENA 1 and to discuss how to finalize them and get them ready for dissemination at the general meetings of the ATHENA network.
2. TO MAKE A SYSTEMATIC PLAN FOR THE DISSEMINATION OF EACH AND EVERY PRODUCT OF ATHENA 1 through :
3. RE-PRINT FIRST THREE VOLUMES OF THE ATHENA JOINT PUBLICATION: 1000 copies each
- ATHENA website
- Single websites of ATHENA partners
- Targeted P.R. campaigns
- ATHENA Joint Publications
- European Feminist Research Conference, Lund, 2003
- Other academic conferences
- Dissemination campaign for the Zed Book ‘Thinking differently’
Distribute and advertise as widely as possible.
4. TRANSLATION OF SOME OF THE ATHENA PRODUCTS
into a number of European languages:
Italian selection of articles form various ATHENA joint publications, edited by Serena Sapegno
5. REGIONAL SEMINARS.
We planned for three general meetings, but can afford only two: Ljubjana for the Eastern region and Lund for the North and Baltic States.
6. VOLUME IV OF THE ATHENA JOINT PUBLICATION.
Ready and will be out in November 2002.