Utrecht Universiteit Faculty of Arts home education research international staff news games contact us

If you want to study Women's Studies as an international student

Utrecht University offers an MA program in Gender and Ethnicity (two years, highly selective, scholarly research-oriented) and a one year MA Comparative Women's Studies (one year, directed at professional career in women's organisations).
Both are taught in English.

For more information visit the pages of the different programs:
Comparative Women's Studies in Culture and Politics >>
Gender and Ethnicity >>

For fellowships you can try the Utrecht Excelence Fellowship:
Utrecht Excellence Fellowship >>

For fellowships from NUFFIC see www.studyin.nl under fellowships.

For more general information on MA-programs at UU, see http://www.internationalmasters.uu.nl/

©All rights reserved by Utrecht University Department of Women's Studies, October 2003