Advanced Introduction to Gender Research
This is an advanced introductory course meant for students who need to clarify the meaning, function and methodological value of the key concepts of feminist theory, with special emphasis on 'gender', 'experience' and 'location'. Each participant is expected to approach the course in the perspective of her/his research topics and interests.
- Dates: September - November 2012 (once a week on Monday mornings: 09.00-12.45 hrs)
- Location: NOG - Utrecht University
- Credits: 7,5 ECTS (credits can only be awarded after an accepted written paper. Students not requiring any credits will receive a certificate of attendance)
- Coordination: Dr. Iris van der Tuin
- Details: open to NOG PhD candidates, as well as to PhD candidates and Research Master students enrolled in LOGOS Research Schools.
- Registration: July 1, 2012 at email@example.com