Thoughts on (re)inserting the body into cyberspace:
- if you don't have a body, you can't push the button of your screen and your pc to enter
- these pages are made by two hands and ten fingers. In the table you can see my
fingerprint. Please touch.
- you can feel the warmth of the computer and the computerroom with your body
- your senses tell you that what kind of weather it is in the real world
- your body warns you, when you stay to long on the computerscreen; it aches
- it tells you when to leave