This advanced training course offers a diversified, but coherent programme of study form an inter-disciplinary perspective. It is meant for M.A students and starting Ph.D students and it will provide special and separate tuition seminars to these two groups. The school consists of two clusters, which focus on the following
1. Historical Frames of Identity
a. Thinking in Motion: Nomadism & Virtualities
b. A woman remembered: locating women's memories in history.
2. Equal Opportunities
a. The societal organisation of equal opportunities
b. The cultural presence of women
- 2 lectures in the morning
- working groups in the afternoon
- social programm
- 2 excursions: Brussel & Tervuren
- All participants are expected to participate in the entire programme during the two weeks.