THEMES AND CLUSTERS
Diasporic cultures: De/constructing Home: Migration and Border-Crossing in Europe
The Black Venus in Europe: Legacies of Empire
- Two lectures in the morning
- Working groups in the afternoon
- Social programme
- All participants are expected to participate in the entire programme during the two weeks.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
After fulfilment of all requirements (preparation of assignments and reading, active participation and final essay of 10 - 15 pages), participants receive the NOISE Certificate from Utrecht University for 240 hours of work.
Tuition fee of E 500 for the course is including reading materials, but is exclusive of accommodation, subsistence costs (i.e. evening meals, drinks etc) and some excursions. A NOISE grant is available for only one student from every NOISE partner university, see the list under the 'partners' button. If you want to apply for the grant of your university, please check with your local contact-person for the application procedure.
NOISE organises inexpensive accommodation for all participants (not included in tuition fee). Participants have to make their own travel and visa arrangements. They also have to take care of proper medical, travel and damage insurance coverage.
WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Working language will be English.
- Preparation: the participants are required to prepare the readings and the assignments sent to them in advance.