In Between Understanding and Practicing Gender: Intersectionality and Interdisciplinarity
- Have you always wanted to know what cutting-edge feminist thinking is about and how you yourself can learn how to practice it? Are you dreaming of writing work ‘that matters’?
- Do you want to develop your ideas about transnational feminism, identities and power? Do you want to reflect upon the ways in which identities are being negotiated in different settings?
- Do you want to explore what interdisciplinarity is in terms of knowledge production, feminist responsibility and academic practices?
- Are you curious about doing women's studies in Europe?
- These questions will be dealt with in the 16th edition of the Noise Summer School!
Enter the website